Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 2:50 PM
Circulation Policies by Grade Level
Circulation Policies for all students
- Students must know their lunch numbers to check out library books.
- All books and magazines are due in 14 days.
- A novel can be renewed unless someone else is waiting for that particular book.
- Students who owe the library (a book, a magazine, or money) may not check out.
- Students who are not able to check out are to be seated and reading silently.
Point of need access is the concept driving the library schedule at the Hernandez Memorial Library. The goal is to provide classes with access to the library at their point of need. Over the course of a nine week grading period, each class visits the library about six times.
Open Checkout is from Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 7:50 AM.
No fines are charged for overdue books. However, books that have been lost or destroyed must be paid for. Prices vary depending on the item. Most library books fall within a range from $8 to $30.
The librarian at the Hernandez Memorial Library is Laura Eaton. If you need additional information or have a question about the library, feel free to email her at firstname.lastname@example.org